- You are reading this blog for your own interest
- Reading this blog and taking any recommended actions on the information provided is done so at your own choice.
- For example, if we recommend a product or service that you don’t like, we will not be held liable for your use of that product/service.
- The clinical information provided is sourced from a reputable site and a link back to that site is provided for you to critically evaluate the content for use in your clinical practice.
- Any information provided by you while using this site will be kept private.
- We will not sell your email address or put you on any lists you did not opt-in to.
- We are not responsible, however, for any of the privacy practices of our advertisers, partners, affiliates, or audience.
- Our website may contain some affiliate marketing links, which means we get paid commission on sales of those products or services we write about.
- Our editorial content is not influenced by advertisers or affiliate partnerships.
- We use a 3rd Party to enable these affiliate partnerships.
Advertisers, Sponsors, and Affiliates
- We work with different advertisers, sponsors, and affiliate to bring you quality content.
- We cannot be held liable for the actions of any of these vendors.
- If you buy a product or service through any links on this site, we may earn a commission, but we cannot service any issues or claims related to those products.
- You will need to contact that company directly to resolve any disputes.
- We will not be able to assist.