Latest posts by Dr Wendy McIntosh
- Professional Boundaries Podcast Series - December 12, 2019
Claiming CPD Relevance
In this podcast series, Dr Wendy McIntosh PhD shares insights and strategies about developing and maintaining professional boundaries. Professional Boundaries are not limited to the clinical or therapeutic arena. If you are in a professional role – a teacher, support worker, police officer, a prison officer, council worker, hairdresser.
If you are a volunteer or belong to a theatre group, a choir, a sports club, there will be something in this podcast for you and the relationships you have with others. Setting boundaries in our life is necessary for our emotional, psychological, spiritual and physical well being. Setting boundaries is about our safety.
Simply click on the links below to listen to each episode.
Each podcast is worth 1 CPD Hour (each episode plus answering reflective questions at the end).
In your reflection please respond to the reflective questions below:
- What was the most significant content for me from this podcast
- What reflections do I have about my own practice in terms of boundaries from this episode?
- What reflections do I have about professional boundary culture in my organisation from this episode?
- I will integrate the following into my practice from this episode …..
Subscribe to the Professional Boundaries Podcast Series: