There is a new notification form for reporting lost and/or stolen medicines to the Chief Executive, Department of Health pursuant to the Health (Drugs and Poisons) Regulation. The form and information related to who has to report what types of medicines is available at:

You can also contact Medicines Regulation and Quality or your local Public Health Unit if you have any queries.